Choose from over 1,000 digital audiobook titles, including recent bestsellers.
Create an account
- Visit the RBdigital eAudiobooks website. (Available through www.prl.ab.ca/elibrary)
- Click Register. Fill in the account setup form and click Register.
Using eAudiobooks on a tablet or smartphone
- Follow the “Create an account” instructions.
- Download the RBdigital app from the app store on your device.
- Open the app. Follow the prompts and enter your RBdigital account information.
- Browse the audiobook titles or search by clicking the magnifying glass in the top right corner.
- To borrow a book tap the cover. Tap Checkout.
- Tap Play to begin listening. This will also automatically begin downloading the book. (Tip: You may want to check to see if your app is set to download titles using Wi-fi only: Tap the menu button in the top left corner > Settings > Wi-fi Only.)
Using eAudiobooks on a computer
- Follow the “Create an account” instructions. Click Help in the top right corner. Click Support.
- Choose the appropriate app for your computer (Windows or Mac). Follow the instructions, accept the terms, and install.
- Open the app. Login with your RBdigital account information.
- Within the app, click on the Browse for a title online button. This will take you to the RBdigital website.
- Choose a featured title or enter search terms in the Search box.
- Click on the Checkout button. Click Download.
- Click Open on the downloaded file.
- The desktop app will re-open. Click on the Refresh button and your new checkout will appear. To listen on your computer, press the Play button. To download and transfer to a device, ensure your device is plugged into your computer and then click the Download and Transfer button.